martes, 22 de octubre de 2013





JORGE LUIS LAMBRAÑO

HI my name is George Luis Lambraño serrano, I live in cartagena, this is a beatiful city because cartagena have a beatiful beaches and historical places, cartagena is a city where a lot of people arrive to enjoy your vacation with beach, sun and sea
I am 34 years old , I married and I have two children.
one daughter and one son,  my wife name is Mallenis torres,  she is a teacher.
my daughter name is Jorlenis, She is eleven years old.
my son name is Jorge andres, He is nine years old.
I'm student at the unad university, I'm
studying degree in English as a Foreign Language, this is a good profession because our responsability is teaching others people specially to the children.
my  favorite sport is the football, when I was in the high school  I played football everyday. but  now I can't play football because I don't have time
my hobbies are
watch TV and listen to music
I work at the tenaris tubocaribe company 

 this is my family, my wife  Mallenis Torres, my daughter Jorlenis and my son Jorge Andrés


My friend
His name is Martin; he is an engineer and psychology student  at the Unad University
He is 26 years old and he live in Cartagena
 he likes to read some book , listen to music he likes play soccer, the activity that we share is watch TV especially when are playing football soccer and action movies, other activities is listen to music especially vallenato and play football soccer too.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario