CESAR
AUGUSTO GONZALES
I'm 30 years old. Actually I study in Unad Master in English as
foreign language. I'm married and I have one girl. She is four years old.
I like make exercises and listeng to music, and to see movies at the theather.
Professional
in the Scenic Arts, with wide experience in the cultural, educational and
administrative field. High experience in attention personalized to the client
and marketing across the telemercadeo and direct marketing. Knowledge in
managing of inventories, managing of credits, bills and database. Facility and
domain of personal, very good interpersonal relation and excellent attitude,
honesty and fulfillment opposite to the work that it is recovering. Recognized
experience and path in the cultural area, artistic sector and in the
educational sector (primary, secondary and university student), as actor of
theatre and instructor of action. Inside my professional aims this one in emphasizing
my corporation, as a cultural entity, to the service of the community.
Specialities: strategic Planeacion of cultural projects. Knowledge in
administration of human resources. Organization of social and cultural events.
Managing, Afro of displaced population, of the third age and children.
Knowledge of the TIC and implementation of the Social one Happens. Managing
of the program Scullery and Internet.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario