martes, 22 de octubre de 2013






CESAR AUGUSTO MARTINEZ



My interests, hobbies and activities.
I want to be always informed about national and international events daily, also I used to be aware of the different soccer leagues in the world, especially European and Colombian.
My main hobby has always been playing guitar since childhood, activity that I do because music has always been important to my life. According to this, I also really enjoy listening to romantic music in Spanish. Besides, I like playing football regularly.
The activities that I perform often are going to work from Monday to Saturday, go to pay monthly bills and make purchases indispensable for home. Also, I help my daughter in performing their homework and spend time with her in recreational activities.

My friend.
His name is Adrian, is 31 years old, He is an Administrator and live in Manizales with her partner in an apartment.
He works from Monday to Friday in a Bank.
He likes to surf the web, reading books, watching tv, junk food, video games, listen to music and watching soccer games.
Regularly We shared activities that include watching soccer games involving the Colombian National Team, The Once Caldas soccer Club and European teams. Also, we get out for beers and listen to music. In addition, we play soccer, ping pong and pool.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario