martes, 22 de octubre de 2013



STEVEN RAFAEL TORRES

My name is Steven Torres, I’m in the military, I’m thirty two years old and I’m married. Currently I’m studying English at university and living with my wife in a rented apartment. I’m an only child, my wife´s name is Johanna she is twenty seven years old, my father´s name is Juan he is fifty five years old and my mother´s name is Dulis and she is sixty two years old. My wife likes to clean up the apartment at all time, she is pretty organize though, and she likes to go shopping on weekends.
My free time activities are playing football, studying English and sharing with my family. I usually go to the gym on Saturday morning to keep in shape, and visit some relatives on Sunday. I sometimes go out to a party with my friends for having a good time. When the party ends we like to go to a fast food place. I also like to be informed about some sport events; I read about it just using my cell phone, searching the newspaper on line. Im really interested in turning into an english teacher and teaching it someday.
My friend activities and interests
My friend´s name is Pierre Niño, in his free time he likes to play a guitar and sing with old friends in his house, he likes jogging and running in the morning, he thinks jogging every day is good for our health.  He usually goes to the studium with me to see some matches and then we enjoy dringking some beer at a club. We often go to a karaoke club on weekends, it is call  "BOMMONERA" we sing until midnight, afterward we return to our homes.
He likes to surf on internet, because he likes to be updated about technology.He is always interested in encouraging people to understand that technology is an excellent way to be creative. He is interesting in starting up in a big company to spread technology around the world. 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario