lunes, 21 de octubre de 2013





My name is Leonard Andres, I thirty-six years old. I am systems technician, i work in an iron and steel company and live in sogamoso, my wife and my two daughters, at present they live with me.  My wife is house-wife and my daughters are students.  My wife cooks very tasty, I like eating her dishes, my wife is the best wife, she is a housewife, her hair is black and brown eyes. Talking about of my daughters.
The first: her name is Mariana, she has twelve years old, she`s studying and also likes player soccer, she has long hair, with skin and green eyes. the second: her name is Camilla she has 4 years old, she`s smallest and not study, only she likes play at dolls.
On Sunday Mariana  and i go to the park and playing soccer , also on Sunday I get up nine  o’clock ,  at ten fifteen  i watch  sports news  and at nights I like to watch  terror movies.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario